New Investor Seek Agent To Work With In Palm Beach Area

New Investor Seek Agent To Work With In Palm Beach Area

Boynton Beach, FL · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hi! I'm A Real Estate Investor In Boynton Beach And I'm Looking For A Licensed Real Estate Agent To Work With & Collaborate On The Following: 1) Wholesaling 2) Fix & Flip 3) Fix & Hold/Rent Concentration would Be Mostly Off Market / Distressed Properties & Motivated Sellers! A) Vacant Homes B) Probate C) Code Violations D) Rent To Own I Have Websites In Place For Sales, Marketing And Lead Capture. I Have ALL The Funding In Place To Do As Many Deals As We Want!! When We Talk And/Or Meet You'll See That I Have A STRONG Sales Ability. I Need Your Connections, Knowledge and Most Of all An Accountability Partner. 2 People Can Often Do 3 or 4X As Much When They Combine Efforts There Is A Ton Of Money To Be Made Going After The Off Market Properties, It Can Be Done Locally & Nationally Everything That We Do Together Will Be Contractual And We Must Always Bless Others Along The Way! If you are new to REI or struggling to get it going like you want we may be able to help each other. Please Let Me Know If You're Interested. Thanks! Ron

0Reply
25 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • David SichermanPro Member
    Vendor · Lake Worth, FL · Member since 2014 · 712 posts · 149 votes
    10y

    Welcome to the neighborhood!  Best of luck, market is pretty tight.

  • Boynton Beach, FL · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Thanks! Yeah...wish I decided to start REI a few years ago...

  • Real Estate Agent · Boynton Beach, FL · Member since 2016 · 25 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Welcome to the Bigger Pockets Community

    Hi Ron,

    Hope all is well,

    My name is Menashe Miltz I am a Realtor with Mazor Realty, we can definitely help you

    Please private message me 

    Thank you 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.