need investor friendly Agent or broker on Cobb County GA

need investor friendly Agent or broker on Cobb County GA

Powder Springs, GA · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 1 vote

I am getting started with REO investing but do not have access to the MLS, I need an agent or broker that would be willing to run an MLS search for me. I need a list of active and sold properties for the past 90 days that were REO, bank owned. The export would have all the usual fields but the key details I need are City, Zip and Listing agent contact details exported as a CSV or Excel file.  I would be happy to offer a share of the profits on any deals the agent helps me locate and close. Thanks 

0Reply
13 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Atlanta GA | Marietta GA | Greenville SC | Spartanburg SC · Member since 2014 · 202 posts · 60 votes
    10y

    Eric, I run an agent team in the North Atlanta/Cobb market. One of my agents should be able to help you. His name is Oleg Geydman. His # is (770)845-8484. Tell him I told you to call, and please use him and refer him to others if you don't mind. Take care Eric. BTW, are you on our buyers list? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.