Oranjestad, Oranjestad · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes
Hello, my name is Alex i'm from a small island called Aruba. I have started looking at various apartment complex here in Aruba. I found about 17 apartment complexes all of them have various real estate agents. Tomorrow i have an appointment with one. so my question is " What kinda questions is important to ask a real estate agent about the property?" i know that the numbers are important to ask but what more do you guys think? so i can make sure it can be a good deal when i calculate all of the number etc.
Yes exactly the numbers for me is very important and where it's located , also i ask for the market rents of that particular area just to get more information.
Sterling, NY · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
9y
Hi guys! I am IN LOVE with ARUBA! soooo....definitely want to invest in a home, not just for vacation purpose but for income property. The homes i am looking at are 3/4 bdr homes including 1 or 2 small apartments detached on the property. My plan would be to rent the house out most of the yr. And the apartments all year. I found out i should first apply for my temporary residency papers first, then purchace since this is the plan. I am having a hard time with the agencies getting back to me on my questions about the property. No one has contacted me with phone #'s ect after a few emails. A few different homes i was very interested in and were quickly sold. Im kinda afraid of that when i finally find the "ONE & READY WITH FUNDS" . geeze. As soon as i get residency papers, i am planning another quick trip down. Id like to meet up and tour several homes if possible. Let me know, Lisa
Real Estate Agent · Oranjestad, Aruba · Member since 2014 · 25 posts · 4 votes
9y
Hi Lisa,
How are you?
so nice to hear that you love Aruba, I know 3 properties that are for sale that are purely income property.
I work also as a real estate agent on the island.Remember you have 180 days per year that you can stay on the island.I can help you out with a company that does the permit if you wish.