Investor Friendly Real Estate Broker needed in North Carolina

Investor Friendly Real Estate Broker needed in North Carolina

Real Estate Investor · Chapel Hill, NC · Member since 2015 · 78 posts · 10 votes
I am looking for a Real estate broker in and around the Durham area ( an hour or so radius). I will be in North Carolina soon and would like to possibly meet with someone when I get there. I will be staying around the Pittsboro area. There are several houses in Durham that I'm interested in viewing and would also like your input as to other investment possibilities. I will be flipping homes in North Carolina. Any help is truly appreciated. Thank You! Elizabeth Moore
0Reply
11 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Investor · Durham, NC · Member since 2014 · 89 posts · 32 votes
9y

Hi Elizabeth - if he has the bandwidth, @Eric Weireter might be able to help.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Durham, NC · Member since 2014 · 89 posts · 32 votes
    9y

    Hi Elizabeth - if he has the bandwidth, @Eric Weireter might be able to help.

  • David SemerPro Member
    Investor · Lincroft, NJ · Member since 2014 · 169 posts · 32 votes
    9y

    @Elizabeth Moore You should try @Adam Schneider.  He is very knowledgeable of the areas.   Good luck.  

  • Property Manager · Durham, NC · Member since 2014 · 203 posts · 115 votes
    9y

    Thanks @Dave Olverson. @Elizabeth Moore I'll PM you.

  • Investor · Durham, NC · Member since 2013 · 62 posts · 40 votes
    9y
    Elizabeth, I am an investor in Durham too. I highly recommend Liz Dean at Peak,Swirles&Cavalito. Liz is a Durham native and knows the area extremely well. She will do a great job and connect you with good contractors and trades people. Good Luck! Janene Tompkins
  • Garrett WhitePro Member
    Property Manager · Raleigh-Durham, NC · Member since 2015 · 42 posts · 18 votes
    9y

    Hi Elizabeth,

    I would recommend @Jonathan Taylor Smith. I've met with him and he helped me a lot with getting acclimated in the area. Not sure if you're looking for buy and holds or fix and flips but he has taught me about some interesting deal structuring for both. 

    Best of luck!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.