Any Agents, Familiar With Northside Milwaukee Area Properties

Any Agents, Familiar With Northside Milwaukee Area Properties

Investor · Wilsonville, OR · Member since 2014 · 59 posts · 51 votes

I am hoping to talk to agents familiar with Northside Milwaukee Wisconsin properties.  Yes, I'm talking about the sub $35,000 market.  I have a friend who needs to sell several multi-family properties and is looking for help.  Also, if you know of any property managers that work successfully in the same area.  Finally, if you are an owner of properties in this area, and you are cash flowing on your properties, I would love to connect.

0Reply
30 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2013 · 180 posts · 104 votes
    9y
    Where are the multi family properties located? I would be interested in learning more, especially off-market.
  • Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2016 · 389 posts · 193 votes
    9y

    Hey @Shawn Davis,

      I am an agent who works with several investors in that market, I also know someone who's looking to pick up some multi-families, and I also know several highly recommended property managers who not only manage but own properties in the areas you're talking about, so... 

      I'll shoot you a PM and maybe we can connect.

    Best,

       JTM

  • Real Estate Investor · Osceola, WI · Member since 2016 · 38 posts · 6 votes
    9y

    What size multi-family? If you wouldn't mind pming some info would be greatly appreciated.

    Cheers, Dustin

  • Investor · Wilsonville, OR · Member since 2014 · 59 posts · 51 votes
    9y

    @Dustin DeSmith - I just sent you the property Info

  • Fulton, MD · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Same here @Shawn Davis, I'd be interested in seeing the property info.  Also, @Joshua Martin, would you mind connecting and discussing property managers on the north side?

  • Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2016 · 389 posts · 193 votes
    9y

    @Kevin Townsend PM me your number. I'll connect you.

  • Investor · Wilsonville, OR · Member since 2014 · 59 posts · 51 votes
    9y

    @Kevin Townsend I just sent them to you.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.