Looking for agent referral in Scarborough (Toronto), Ontario

Looking for agent referral in Scarborough (Toronto), Ontario

Real Estate Agent · Huntington Beach, CA · Member since 2015 · 31 posts · 6 votes

Hello to my BP friends,

Please send me your referrals for experienced RE agents local to Scarborough / Markham area of Toronto.

Thank you in advance!

0Reply
19 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Toronto, Ontario · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Hi Audrey,

    This is not a referral as I am letting you know that I am an agent that invests in the Scarborough area.  I actually live very close to Markham as well.  

    I own 2 properties.  One is a hold and the other is a flip both in Scarborough.  

    I'd like to help you in any way that I can.  Just reach out and we can discuss how I may be of assistance.

    Have an awesome day!

  • Specialist · Toronto, Ontario · Member since 2016 · 564 posts · 425 votes
    9y

    @Audrey H.

    @Claude Boiron is an experienced agent/broker based out of that area. I would definitely recommend him.

  • Real Estate Educator, Mentor, Investor · Toronto, Ontario · Member since 2015 · 206 posts · 86 votes
    9y

    Hi @Audrey H., I see that you're in California, and without knowing how familiar you are with the Greater Toronto Area real estate market, I'll just suggest that you speak with a few Brokers and look for:

    - Many years in the business;

    - Several indicators that they are not "typical" Agents; and

    - An online presence which shows you that they have nothing to hide, and many people are happy to say good things about them.

    Please look me up on LinkedIn, and if you'd like to chat, message me through BP, or call me on my cell: 416 - nine nine three - 8199.

    Oh, and I've spent most of my life in Toronto, lived in Markham for more than 20 years, and now live in East York (on the border of Scarborough) with many active clients in Scarborough.

    Regards,

    Claude Boiron

  • Real Estate Agent · Huntington Beach, CA · Member since 2015 · 31 posts · 6 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Odane Harding:

    Hi Audrey,

    This is not a referral as I am letting you know that I am an agent that invests in the Scarborough area.  I actually live very close to Markham as well.  

    I own 2 properties.  One is a hold and the other is a flip both in Scarborough.  

    I'd like to help you in any way that I can.  Just reach out and we can discuss how I may be of assistance.

    Have an awesome day!

     Thanks Odane! I'll shoot you a PM

  • Real Estate Agent · Huntington Beach, CA · Member since 2015 · 31 posts · 6 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Luc Boiron:

    @Audrey H.

    @Claude Boiron is an experienced agent/broker based out of that area. I would definitely recommend him.

     Thank you

  • Real Estate Agent · Huntington Beach, CA · Member since 2015 · 31 posts · 6 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Claude Boiron:

    Hi @Audrey H., I see that you're in California, and without knowing how familiar you are with the Greater Toronto Area real estate market, I'll just suggest that you speak with a few Brokers and look for:

    - Many years in the business;

    - Several indicators that they are not "typical" Agents; and

    - An online presence which shows you that they have nothing to hide, and many people are happy to say good things about them.

    Please look me up on LinkedIn, and if you'd like to chat, message me through BP, or call me on my cell: 416 - nine nine three - 8199.

    Oh, and I've spent most of my life in Toronto, lived in Markham for more than 20 years, and now live in East York (on the border of Scarborough) with many active clients in Scarborough.

    Regards,

    Claude Boiron

     Thanks Claude, I'll send you a PM

  • Investor · Scarborough, Ontario · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 10 votes
    9y

    Hi Audrey:

    For land oriented (non condominium) residences with one to three rental units per home, we have had great success with Rob Faulkner (google Re/Max Hallmark and his name for a contact number).  He is a real estate owner in the "Beach" area so he understands being a landlord and has educated us a lot over the years.  However, his expertise is in south west Scarborough, particularly south of Eglinton Avenue.  We have purchased 4 properties with his help in this area.  He is partnered with the number one residential sales person for many years running in this part of the city (Ray Cochrane) but Rob is the best person to deal with for rental properties.

    For anywhere else in Scarborough, particularly if you are interested in multi-unit residential (or commercial etc.) anywhere in the city, then definitely Claude Boiron.

    Cheers, Noel

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.