Looking for a real estate attorney near severna park MD

Looking for a real estate attorney near severna park MD

Elkridge, MD · Member since 2013 · 23 posts · 2 votes

I am new to the area and looking for a real estate attorney to do the closing documents on a For Sale By Owner home. I am the buyer and we have already secured financing and have an agreed upon price between both myself and the seller. If anyone has any recommendations that would be greatly appreciated. I live in the Columbia MD area and the home is in the Pasadena/Severna Park area. Thanks in advance! 

Alissa

0Reply
15 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Arnold, MD · Member since 2017 · 8 posts · 5 votes
    7y

    @Alissa Sabbe Most title companies can handle this. I use Homeland Title on Severna Park and have done deals like this and they took care of it. Feel free to message me if interested and I will send you the number for my contact there.

  • Arnold, MD · Member since 2017 · 8 posts · 5 votes
    7y

    @Alissa Sabbe I just noticed that this post was from 2017 (although my search said it was posted a few seconds ago)!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.