Looking for Real Estate Agent - Wilmington to Surf City NC

Looking for Real Estate Agent - Wilmington to Surf City NC

Rental Property Investor / Construction Manager · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2015 · 201 posts · 103 votes
I am an active investor who is looking to find an investor friendly real estate agent that can cover the following areas: Wilmington NC Wrightsville Beach Top Sail Surf City If you are in this area, please contact me so that we can discuss any opportunities that may be available. I currently own several rentals currently so I am not a new investor. I am just looking for a new market. Thank you for your time. Shaun
0Reply
9 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Wilmington, NC · Member since 2015 · 56 posts · 19 votes
    9y

    The best one I have found who is investor friendly is Erwina Hartanti, she's with Intracoastal and works with me on finding deals.  PM me and I'll send you her contact information.

  • Real Estate Agent · Wilmington, NC · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Hi Shaun, I work with investors all the time. Feel free to contact me at anytime. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.