Affiliate Broker Looking for Agencies in Knoxville, TN

Affiliate Broker Looking for Agencies in Knoxville, TN

Wholesaler · Knoxville, TN · Member since 2016 · 247 posts · 76 votes

Hello,

I have been away from the forums for a few months. I have recently turned my attention to getting my license and I am preparing to take the exam. In the meantime I was told to start interviewing brokerage firms to figure out where I want to hang my license.

I am asking for some referrals regarding different firms in the Knoxville, TN area. I thought I'd talk to about 5 local firms and 5 franchises to see what they have to offer. Can anyone help me out there?

Also, can anyone tell me what I should be looking for with each firm as a new licensee? I'm also only available to do this on a part-time basis  until I save up (either through commissions, my job - but preferably not or else it'll be forever - and/or my wholesaling ventures) a year's salary. Then I'll go at both my investment and realtor duties full-time.

So I would like a firm that doesn't charge too much from me as I train or shadow. I don't mind splitting my commission with a mentor but I also don't want to have to pay outrages fees up front or at all if possible.

If I decide I don't want to be an active realtor and just want MLS access, I'll need some names of firms that will allow me to do that too.

Thanks in advance.

0Reply
11 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Knoxville, TN · Member since 2013 · 124 posts · 44 votes
    9y

    Damn, someone got removed.  Hope all is well @Benjamin Barredo.  Best of luck with your testing!

  • Wholesaler · Knoxville, TN · Member since 2016 · 247 posts · 76 votes
    9y

    I know. I don't know what that's all about. Is there a rule against referring brokerage's to work with? I thought that was what this site was all about?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.