Professional · Dallas, TX · Member since 2013 · 10 posts · 0 votes
Moved to Dallas just over a month ago and am planning to buy within the next 12 months. Has anyone on the forum had a great experience with any local brokerage groups that you would like to recommend? I am a first time buyer and hope to work with someone experienced with small multifamily properties and understands investing. Many thanks!
Real Estate Agent · Keller, TX · Member since 2017 · 850 posts · 825 votes
9y
@Corbin E. The brokerage I work for specializes in helping clients acquire multifmaily, as well as, manage. I am an investor and personally enjoy working with investors, connect them with contractors, and more importantly helps them learn from my mistakes. If your interested send me a PM and we can connect and go over your wish list in multi-families.