Looking for a Broker in Cape Coral to Park License

Looking for a Broker in Cape Coral to Park License

Investor · Cleveland · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes

Will sit for the FL exam soon... obtaining a license only to assist in property acquisition. Are there brokers in the Cape that would be interested in parking my license?

0Reply
3 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    9y
    I am sure you can find a few. There is a small real estate broker on every corner. I am interested in any whole sale homes you may have in the area.
  • Investor · New York City Fort Myers FL, Birmingham AL · Member since 2016 · 105 posts · 52 votes
    9y

    @Dana Neal let me know if you find someone. I have my AL license and getting reciprocity with FL soon

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.