Looking for someone to find tenants in Cleveland OH

10 Replies

Hello,

I'm overseas and have a tenant moving out soon. I need help finding a new tenant. I do not need any other management, just someone who can show the home, complete background checks, and take care of the move in process while I'm abroad. The duplex is in the Cleveland, Ohio suburbs. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Brian

Which suburb? I have an awesome agent who helps me with that, but only because it's not all the way across town...

@Ryan Evans thanks for the reply. The property is in Parma, very close to brook park rd. 

@Brian S. no worries. My agent mostly operates on the east side as my properties are near Euclid, but she placed all 4 of my current tenants with no trouble. Not sure if she would be up for it since that's across town, but what sort of comission would you be up for? My contact might be up to the task if the offer is compelling. Tenants around there aren't the most fun to deal with! Feel free to send a PM as well!

I would check out The Marie Paul Company. It’s operated by @Matt Motil , he is big in Northeast Ohio.

He also has a podcast, “Cash Flow King.” You can listen to those to get a feel for him.

Hey @Ryan Evans and @Brian S. ,

Ive been looking into the Cleveland area and noticed your post. Im interested by the low housing prices and potential for solid returns as a long term hold. Im located in California so it would all be long distance. Im looking at SFH or Multis 2-4 under $80,000. Do either of you two have any pointers on the area? Ive been reading about a lot of new multiunits going up in the city. How do you see that affecting the smaller multis? What works best for you guys?

Any info would be great! 

Thank you,

Chris Gribble

@Chris G. Over 70% of homes in Cleveland are rentals. I don’t think new units will negatively impact anything existing. Amazon is adding a distribution center in Euclid, not far from Cleveland. If I’m not mistaken, they expect to add 3,000 jobs to the area. I believe this will positively impact the rental market in the area.

Originally posted by @Chris G. :

Hey @Ryan Evans and @Brian S. ,

Ive been looking into the Cleveland area and noticed your post. Im interested by the low housing prices and potential for solid returns as a long term hold. Im located in California so it would all be long distance. Im looking at SFH or Multis 2-4 under $80,000. Do either of you two have any pointers on the area? Ive been reading about a lot of new multiunits going up in the city. How do you see that affecting the smaller multis? What works best for you guys?

Any info would be great! 

Thank you,

Chris Gribble

hey chris what are solid returns to you? 2-4 units all day around cleveland area and lorain for under 80k. me and 

@Lauren Patrick bought a 4 unit for 16k needs about 40 in rehab. also I'm working closing a 3-unit already turn key for 80k. Im housing hacking it using a fha loan. if you have any question on returns or the area please feel free to pm me.

@Ryan Evans @Chris G. there’s several up and coming cities/suburbs around Cleveland that are good to buy now, especially tremont area. You just need to watch where you buy properties as the tenant quality can vary greatly. Personally I’m more interested in vacation properties and rentals in Florida, so I kind of stopped looking around Cleveland. I’m working in Shanghai now and have been working with folks in the Saint Petersburg area, so I know what it’s like to be far from your properties.  If you’d like to chat further, feel free to DM me. 

Contact @James Wise

He OWNS Cleveland.

Tell him he owes me several referrals and I have the posts to prove it.

Originally posted by @John Thedford :

Contact @James Wise

He OWNS Cleveland.

Tell him he owes me several referrals and I have the posts to prove it.

Thanks for the shout out John. ; )

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here