Moving to Charlotte: Comparing South End, Midtown, Plaza Midwood

Moving to Charlotte: Comparing South End, Midtown, Plaza Midwood

Developer · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2015 · 82 posts · 22 votes

My wife and I are moving to Charlotte in the next few months.  I am looking for the best places to live near Downtown.  Where can I get a great deal in South End, Midtown and Plaza Midwood?

0Reply
15 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Matthews, NC · Member since 2017 · 135 posts · 99 votes
    8y

    What type of property are you looking for (SFH, Condo, Duplex)? The areas you've listed are very popular and pretty expensive in my opinion compared to other areas in Charlotte and market is pretty hot right now. It's probably going to take a lot of legwork find something at a great deal where you're looking.

  • Developer · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2015 · 82 posts · 22 votes
    8y

    I prefer SFR but want to be as maintenance-free as possible so an apartment or condo is okay too. Can I save money if I look further south. I hear that the area south of Scaleybark is not as desirable as the areas closer to the city. Can I get a better deal south of Scaleybarkand and wait for the path of growth to reach me later?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.