How to connect with Realtors/Brokers in another country?

How to connect with Realtors/Brokers in another country?

Realtor · Homewood, IL · Member since 2015 · 16 posts · 10 votes

Hello All!

I am looking to connect with Realtors in Poland and the Philipines. I have sent emails to the 'office' email of brokerage firms and even called but the response has been lackluster.

Does anyone have any ideas or contacts they could forward my information to? I understand this is a blind feeler, so feel free to PM me.

Thanks in advance!

Walter

0Reply
23 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 263 posts · 186 votes
    8y

    @Walter Myers  I would start with international corporate relocation companies.

  • Realtor · Homewood, IL · Member since 2015 · 16 posts · 10 votes
    8y

    Excellent idea! Thanks Ryan.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.