Looking for real estate recommendation in Fayetteville

Looking for real estate recommendation in Fayetteville

Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2016 · 39 posts · 11 votes

Hey BP, can anyone recommend a good real estate agent in Fayetteville, North Carolina? Thank you. 

1Reply
14 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Fayetteville · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 1 vote
8y

Hello, I am a local Real Estate Agent born and raised in Fayetteville I would love to help you on your investment journey I am currently working with another investor so I am not new and would love to help!

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Northern Virginia · Member since 2017 · 159 posts · 59 votes
    8y

    @Account Closed..I know a good Real Estate Agent in Fayetteville. Send me a message and I'll provide the contact information.

  • Real Estate Agent · Fayetteville · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Hello, I am a local Real Estate Agent born and raised in Fayetteville I would love to help you on your investment journey I am currently working with another investor so I am not new and would love to help!

  • Chapel Hill, NC · Member since 2014 · 116 posts · 56 votes
    7y

    @Joseph S. Watson sending you a PM as well.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.