Looking for a real estate agent in the Blacksburg, VA area!

Looking for a real estate agent in the Blacksburg, VA area!

Investor · Cazenovia, NY · Member since 2017 · 57 posts · 17 votes

Looking for an agent in the Blacksburg, VA area. We are possibly relocating to the area and wanted to meet with someone to discuss the market for our home, but also to discuss expanding our income property business.

Thank-you!!

0Reply
9 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Larkspur, CO · Member since 2017 · 115 posts · 77 votes
    8y

    Hey @Mark Costa, 

    I have a great agent for you that is out of Roanoke that does a good amount of business in Blacksburg. She is a full time Realtor that has been doing this for years and will be able to help you determine the best area(s) to buy in Blacksburg. I'll PM you her info now. Have fun looking and make sure to tell her I sent you :)

  • Jeremy HartPro Member
    Residential Real Estate Broker · Blacksburg, VA · Member since 2016 · 155 posts · 67 votes
    8y
    Good morning, Mark. Happy to talk, anytime - Blacksburg is the bulk of our business in the NRV. I know it, and I love to share it with others. I’m also an active investor, in three different markets in our region, and happy to discuss that, as well. I’ll PM you.
  • Investor · Cazenovia, NY · Member since 2017 · 57 posts · 17 votes
    8y

    Thank you for all the information. I have PM'd everyone who has reached out and am looking forward to my visit.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.