Looking for a RE Agent in the Battle Lake/Fergus Falls MN Area

Looking for a RE Agent in the Battle Lake/Fergus Falls MN Area

Rental Property Investor · Sioux Falls, SD · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 3 votes

Hey BP,

Does anybody know of a good Real Estate Agent in the Battle Lake and/or Fergus Falls area in Minnnesota? Any recommendations would be great!! I've found a couple of houses that I'm really interested in.

Thank you in advance,

0Reply
13 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Fergus Falls, MN · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Hi Aaron,

    I am a Real Estate agent in Fergus Falls and also a 

    Real Estate Investor. Let me know if I can help you 

    in any way.  

    Thanks,

    David Weinrich

    Broker/Owner

    The Edge Real Estate Company 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.