Investors Realtor in Allentown, PA

Investors Realtor in Allentown, PA

Lewisburg, PA · Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 1 vote
Can anyone recommend an investor friendly realtor in Allentown, PA? I am looking to purchase a sfh
0Reply
33 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Allentown, PA · Member since 2012 · 92 posts · 80 votes
8y
See this reply in the discussion

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Allentown, PA · Member since 2012 · 92 posts · 80 votes
    8y
  • Justin BrownBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Allentown, PA · Member since 2017 · 343 posts · 156 votes
    8y

    Hey @John Funk, what brings you up this way from Texas? Happy to help if I can! I run a meet up in Allentown that meets every third Thursday. Join us if your going to be in town! 

  • Lewisburg, PA · Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    8y
    @Justin Brown Thanks for the quick reply. I am moving to central PA for work and a friend of mine recommended Allentown, PA as a potential area to invest. What time/place for the meet ups? Thank you
  • Lewisburg, PA · Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    8y
    @Joe C Thank you
  • Justin BrownBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Allentown, PA · Member since 2017 · 343 posts · 156 votes
    8y

    @John Funk I grew up in central PA! And graduated from Penn State before moving to Allentown. Allentown is a cool story and worth looking into! See some of @Joe Ca posts about what’s happening!

  • Lewisburg, PA · Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    8y
    @Justin Brown will you guys be Meeting tomorrow?
  • Justin BrownBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Allentown, PA · Member since 2017 · 343 posts · 156 votes
    8y

    Yup! 

  • Lewisburg, PA · Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    8y
    @Justin Brown where at and what time?
  • Bronx, NY · Member since 2018 · 18 posts · 10 votes
    8y

    @Justin Brown i am looking to move from nyc into allentown.  would i be able to get a multi family with an fha pre approval. 

  • Justin BrownBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Allentown, PA · Member since 2017 · 343 posts · 156 votes
    8y

    yeah man, if it's 2-4 units you can do FHA. Assuming that the property is in good condition to pass FHA appraisal.

  • Bayonne, NJ · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Justin, I’m a new investor (from Bayonne NJ) in the LeHigh Valley. I’m looking onconnect with other investors. I’ll be glad to attend your meet. Where can I get more info on it?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.