Looking for Great Investor Friendly Realtor in Columbus, OH

Looking for Great Investor Friendly Realtor in Columbus, OH

Longwood, FL · Member since 2017 · 9 posts · 1 vote

Hello, I'm looking to potentially start investing in the Columbus, OH market in the next few months. I'd really love talk to any realtors in the area who have experience working with buy and hold investors and understand their needs. Any referrals or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all very much!  

0Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor / Real Estate Agent · Aurora, IL · Member since 2015 · 170 posts · 42 votes
    8y

    @Anthony LoPrinzi I can connect you with a team in Colombus, I just need your contact info and a little info on what type and price range in properties you're looking for. 

  • San Ramon, CA · Member since 2017 · 78 posts · 97 votes
    8y
    Anthony LoPrinzi would recommend you connect with Robert Ellis . As an OOS investor myself Columbus has done very well for us and have used Rob on a number of deals. Knows the market well with a number of connections, you just have to be willing to pull trigger when you the find the deal that works. The Columbus market has been crazy and I know a large number of OOS investors are testing the waters, so just make sure you are ready to move or you will find your calls go unreturned as A players don’t have the time. Cheers and welcome to Columbus market!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.