Realtor recomendationa in Ft. Meyers and Cape Coral Florida

Realtor recomendationa in Ft. Meyers and Cape Coral Florida

Lender · Orlando, FL · Member since 2017 · 18 posts · 12 votes
Hi BP! I am a newbie investor who has been studying up for the past few years as well as been saving. Although I am not ready to pull the trigger and purchase right now, I have been looking into both of these markets and would love to connect with an experienced realtor who has lived and worked in the area for quite a while who would be a great resource and eventually my realtor and the first of my team. I will be planning my first trip out there within the next 6 months so I would love to connect with someone who would be willing to meet me and show me the opportunities out there. For the meantime I just would like to establish contact with them for more insight on my goals and if they believe that I can find what I am looking for. Any recommendation is welcomed :) Thanks to all!
0Reply
4 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Professional · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2012 · 23k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    8y

    @John Thedford Is an agent, HML and owns a dozen or so rentals in the area.

    He won’t be the “take you around and show you 100 properties kind of guy” but he certainly knows the market, the areas to avoid, etc.

  • Investor · Ellington, CT · Member since 2012 · 60 posts · 16 votes
    8y

    I've worked with Lynn Hesselbach multiple times. She will show you 100 properties if that is what it takes. She also is great with out of state investors and understands their challenges.  Please message me if you want her contact info.

  • Real Estate Agent · Cape Coral, FL · Member since 2015 · 167 posts · 89 votes
    8y

    Welcome to BP! 

    When it comes to real estate professionals, personally, I'm a fan of my team. ;-)

    We're investor focused for both buy and hold and flip properties. I'm licensed as an appraiser and spend the bulk of my time analyzing just about everything as it relates to real estate. For flips, I excel in valuing the as-is and as-repaired values and produce forward looking valuations based on market trends. With that in mind, as stated above, I'm not the "show you 100 properties" kind of guy either.  My investor clients are chasing returns, not dreamhouses. I'll happily show you potential incomes on however many properties you'd like. 

    My wife Mia and brother Treva (think Trevor, with an A) are both exceptionally suited for both buyers and sellers as well and are quick to take over should I be tied up with work in the appraisal world (which does happen as I own a company with 5 employees). 

  • Rental Property Investor · Cape Coral, FL · Member since 2012 · 427 posts · 186 votes
    8y

    Lots of good ones locally including all of the above.

    Let me know if I can help in some way. Definitely a great area with lots of opportunity.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.