Looking for an agent in Seattle area

Looking for an agent in Seattle area

Rental Property Investor · Vancouver, WA · Member since 2016 · 22 posts · 3 votes
Hi I am looking to buy a SFR in Seattle area that is in bad shape for me to fix and add equity to. If you think you have what it takes as a real estate agent to provide me with the right expertise then please message me or reply in the comment section. Thanks!
0Reply
19 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Bellevue, WA · Member since 2017 · 172 posts · 107 votes
    8y

    Hi Daniel,

    I’m an investor friendly broker in the Seattle area and would be more than happy to chat with you. I’ll send you a PM.

    - Jake

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.