We moved to North Carolina! (Raleigh, Fayetteville, Ft. Bragg)

3 Replies

Hello everyone!

Thanks for taking a moment to read this post -- I appreciate you!

We just relocated from Washington state, were I have been a broker since 2015, to Sanford, NC to take care of my elderly father. We left behind our real estate business, a small remodeling/construction/flipping team, and two $900+/month cashflow duplexes to make the move out here. We're thrilled to be back in NC, and ready to get our business started here!

Quick Bio:

- 41 years old

- Retired Army Green Beret

- Married 10+ years

- Father of three amazing kids

- Lives in Sanford, NC

- Broker since October 2015

Goals for the next 12 months:

- Close 50 transactions

- $250k in GCI

- Flip one house in the greater Raleigh area

- Hire a full time assistant/transaction coordinator

- Work 5-6 days per week

- 100 calls to expired/FSBO owners per day

I'd love the opportunity to interview with any investors who are also brokers in charge in the Raleigh/Triangle area, or Fayetteville and Southern Pines. Please give me a call, text, or PM if we sound like a good fit, or you have a brokerage you're excited about working for!

All the best!

Kerry

@Kerry Smith - Welcome (Home)! I'd give my vote for Fathom Realty... based on your background it doesn't seem like you need much training. At its core Fathom is a transactional brokerage (with no monthly fees) that allows you keep 100% of your commission. All you have to do is give them $450 per transaction which primarily covers your E&O insurance and the minimal technology they provide - just last week they released the kvCORE platform to all agents.

Kerry, 

I’ve got a good contact for you and I live in Sanford as well. I own a State Farm insurance agency, am a general contractor with a very capable remodeling business and also flip around 1 home every 45 days. We should connect. Send me a message with your email if you’d like!