Guess Who..............

Real Estate Agent Forums 26.4K Posts 3.9K Discussions

Hey guys and gals, remember me?

I know its been a while but I was just taking a long needed break and I enjoyed every minute of it.

Starting Monday, April 4th I will be attending my first day of Realtor Licensing school. I know I know, its odd to see me say that but its true, its true.

I'll ONLY be listing houses for retail clients and working directly with investors. No way am I burning up my weekends driving people around looking at houses :roll:

I'll be much more active again here on BP. As an licensed agent of the Valley as well as who I am, an Investor.

Any questions, comments or if you're looking to work with an agent that 'gets it' then send me a message, colleague request etc....

Welcome back! I am studying for my license now. I know what you mean about working with John and Suzie homeowner. I am only getting license to capitalize on opportunities that I currently refer to agents.

Jimmy C., L & E Property Holdings Inc | [email protected] | 7272907615 | http://www.sellahousefastasis.com

Just finished my real estate school, my state exam is 4/6!

Welcome back,

Glad to hear that there will be one investor friendly Realtor out there.

Welcome back Nick, glad to see you on here again!

Thanks for the welcome backs Charles and Justin........

Thats great Nick! Great to see you back in action. Looking forward to talking soon

Originally posted by Charles Perkins:
Welcome back,

Glad to hear that there will be one investor friendly Realtor out there.

It seems that I was typing to fast again. Meant to say one more investor friendly real estate agent out there.

I think a real estate agent that has invested and is investing has a much better understanding of what investors are looking for.