New Investor Friendly Agent In Palm Beach Broward County Florida!

New Investor Friendly Agent In Palm Beach Broward County Florida!

west palm beach, FL · Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 2 votes

Hi!

I am a new real estate agent and fairly new investor in South Florida, I would be happy to connect with other investors, agents, or help you search for deals, make offers etc. Please feel free to message me any questions or just to grab a coffee!

Ben Slayen

1Reply
11 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Jupiter, FL · Member since 2018 · 17 posts · 3 votes
    7y
    @Ben Slayen hi Ben, my name is Eric and I am currently in real estate school to get my license. What are the better companies to work for? Good comm split, low desk fees, training...etc....thanks and let's stay in touch I am in Jupiter and will be working more in the north palm beach county area
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.