Investor Friendly Agent in Nassau County, Long Island

Investor Friendly Agent in Nassau County, Long Island

Rental Property Investor · Glen Cove, NY · Member since 2016 · 109 posts · 25 votes

I am currently looking for an investor friendly agent in Nassau County. More specifically Glen Cove, Locust Valley, Glen Head, Sea Cliff, Oyster Bay areas.

I am looking to potentially BRRRR and/or flip houses in my area. I have access to an off-market property that I am very interested in and will need an agent to help me with the deal, rental and purchase comps, etc.

0Reply
2 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Nassau County, NY · Member since 2011 · 52 posts · 14 votes
    7y

    Hey Eric,

    I would suggest Comps Inc.  Their service is really good and you can do your own research and not rely on anyone else.  Long Island Board of Realtors has about 25,000 members, finding the right one that will help you is like picking a needle out of a haystack. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Glen Cove, NY · Member since 2016 · 109 posts · 25 votes
    7y

    @Craig Schneider Thanks. I have never heard of them. Will check it out.

    The Property I have in mind is extremely distressed, needs a complete rehab, new kitchen layout, maybe electrical/plumbing, etc. Are the comps I can get on that site all for move-in condition properties? Or will I be able to figure out what a property like this would sell for?

    I was thinking finding an agent who would later rent the place or sell it as a flip would be able to tell me future ARV, rent potential, and current market value (in such distressed condition).

    Thanks!

  • Nassau County, NY · Member since 2011 · 52 posts · 14 votes
    7y

    Comps Inc provides all the comps on and off the MLS. Typically, agents have access to MLS only. How do you plan on deciding if an Agent is knowledge in that future ARV?

    Go to mynassauproperty to find out the sq ft of the homes.

    Glen Cove is that the Township of North Hempstead?

  • Rental Property Investor · Glen Cove, NY · Member since 2016 · 109 posts · 25 votes
    7y

    That's great. What is the cost for comps inc? I have tried making an account but it is not working yet.

    Haven't thought about that yet to be honest. I figure if the agent would be the one listing it for me at the ending, we could come up with a good price to end with. The house is 1,612 sq ft with a 9,936 sq ft lot.

    No, Glen Cove is its own city.

  • Investor · Long Island, NY · Member since 2019 · 50 posts · 22 votes
    6y

    @Eric Telese I found this thread while searching BP for investor-focused RE agents located in Nassau County. 

    Did you end up making any connections? Any that you may recommend to me? Thanks in advance!

  • Rental Property Investor · Glen Cove, NY · Member since 2016 · 109 posts · 25 votes
    6y

    Hi @Dan Hertler i will PM you

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.