Real Estate Agents! What’s the best lead generation you use?

Real Estate Agents! What’s the best lead generation you use?

Real Estate Broker · Chicago, IL · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes
Hey BP Community, I am closing in on my first year as an agent. There is still a lot of questions that I’m sure answer with experience, but there is one I have to ask. All of us have a sphere of influence, and although this isn’t enough to generate enough business, what are you guys doing to generate more business? Thanks in advance!
0Reply
14 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Russell BrazilBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Agent · Washington, D.C. · Member since 2012 · 17k+ posts · 30k+ votes
    7y

    Post on Bigger Pockets. Go to REIAs. Go to every party and social event I can. Putting good content on Facebook, Instagram.

  • Dallas, TX · Member since 2018 · 29 posts · 18 votes
    7y

    Hey @Adrian Perez congratulations on your first year! I couldn't agree more with Russell. Networking is very important to grow your business. It is also very important to have the right system in place that's effective and efficient. You don't have to start from scratch but leverage on a great network and ask for tips on systems that have been tried and tested. :) Good luck, bro!

  • Real Estate Broker · Ontario CA · Member since 2015 · 161 posts · 71 votes
    7y

    For commercial leasing I use Craigslist to generate tons of leads. For residential I use facebook ads, I purchased Craig Proctor system and using that strategy. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.