Sourcing Off-Market Deals for Investment Funds

Sourcing Off-Market Deals for Investment Funds

Real Estate Agent · Augusta, GA · Member since 2017 · 83 posts · 46 votes
Over the past couple of months, I have came in contact with 30+ private/public Institutions that acquire property on a high-level ($500+ million invested per year). My goal is to build relationships with their acquisitions representatives and source off-market deals that fit their criteria. I worried about the practicality of sourcing off-market deals for these companies seeing as how the majority of shopping center owners are institutions and
0Reply
19 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Augusta, GA · Member since 2017 · 83 posts · 46 votes
    7y
    @Ryan Beasley sorry for not finishing the post. And... usually sell off their assets in portfolios and already have relationships with other institutions. My question is, is bird dogging for REITS and other funds and sufficient business model? I’m just trying to get some insight from someone that may have experience with doing this because I do have disbelief for it’s effectiveness in the long run.
  • Investor · Sioux Falls, SD · Member since 2020 · 34 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    @Ryan Beasley did you ever end up following through on this?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.