Investor Friendly Real Estate Agent Greenville SC

Investor Friendly Real Estate Agent Greenville SC

Greenville, SC · Member since 2015 · 16 posts · 1 vote

Do you need an investor friendly agent in Greenville Sc? Look no further and reach out to me.

Thanks,

Frankie

0Reply
19 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Greenville, SC · Member since 2018 · 35 posts · 16 votes
    7y

    @Frankie Bennett Great to have you on here.I’m new to the platform as well.

  • Greenville, SC · Member since 2015 · 16 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    @Michael Oliver Great, so what niches are you looking to get involved with in real estate?

  • Anderson, SC · Member since 2017 · 13 posts · 0 votes
    7y

     Hi Frankie.  Are you restricted to the Greenville area only?  I’m trying to get my feet wet in the wholesale game. I’m maybe 30 minutes out from Greenville. 

    @Frankie Bennett  .  undefined

  • Rental Property Investor · Greenville, SC · Member since 2018 · 35 posts · 16 votes
    7y

    @Frankie Bennett I wanna start in rehabbing,and then work my way into multifamily

  • Real Estate Agent · Omaha, NE · Member since 2018 · 83 posts · 51 votes
    7y

    @Frankie Bennett do you have any experience with Goldsboro?

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Greenville, NC · Member since 2015 · 164 posts · 90 votes
    7y

    @Brandon Frulla, I have experience in Goldsboro. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.