Can anyone recommend good real estate agents, Cape Coral FL area?

Can anyone recommend good real estate agents, Cape Coral FL area?

Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi everyone

I have been reviewing sfh investment options in Cape Coral and will be In town for vacation next week. I’m looking for an agent that could show me some properties in my range. Thanks for any suggestions.

Best

Colin

0Reply
6 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Cape Coral, FL · Member since 2014 · 382 posts · 300 votes
7y

@Colin Moynihan

Hi Colin.

I am a broker/realtor and work in Cape Coral/Fort Myers. I’ve worked with a number of BP investors and I’m an investor myself so I understand Real estate investment.

I’d be happy to help you and I’m available next week.

Thanks, Peter

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Cape Coral, FL · Member since 2014 · 382 posts · 300 votes
    7y

    @Colin Moynihan

    Hi Colin.

    I am a broker/realtor and work in Cape Coral/Fort Myers. I’ve worked with a number of BP investors and I’m an investor myself so I understand Real estate investment.

    I’d be happy to help you and I’m available next week.

    Thanks, Peter

  • Investor · Charlestown, NH · Member since 2016 · 48 posts · 15 votes
    7y

    I have used Michell Deal for 4 years great real estate agent, property manager in Cape Coral. Here is her contact info.

    Real Deal Realty and Property Management, Inc.

    2002 Del Prado Blvd S, Suite 105

    Cape Coral, FL 33990

    Referrals are the greatest compliment I can receive.

    Please don't keep me a secret. Tell your friends, family and business associates about my quality personal service.

  • Rental Property Investor · Cape Coral, FL · Member since 2012 · 427 posts · 186 votes
    7y

    @Colin Moynihan Your gonna love this area man! Lots of opportunity!

  • Real Estate Agent · Cape Coral, FL · Member since 2015 · 167 posts · 89 votes
    7y

    Peter's a good guy. Can't step on his toes. In fact, I'd endorse him openly!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.