Looking for referrals for an online Massachusetts Real Estate Agent License class.

Looking for referrals for an online Massachusetts Real Estate Agent License class.

Real Estate Investor · Ludlow, MA · Member since 2010 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Hello everyone,

I have decided to obtain a Real Estate Agent license for the obvious reasons. I live in Massachusetts, and would like to know if anyone has any referrals for an online class that they had success with.

Any and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Kevin

0Reply
9 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Hudson, NH · Member since 2011 · 76 posts · 25 votes
    15y

    Hi Kevin,

    I could be wrong, but I thought you could only complete the 40 hours in person, at a Massachusetts Approved Real Estate School.

    To My knowledge, only the 12 hour continuing education requirement can be completed online, but still must be a Mass approved RE school.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.