LF Tips on Becoming a RE Agent/ Finding a School in CLT, NC

LF Tips on Becoming a RE Agent/ Finding a School in CLT, NC

Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Hello, I recently moved to NC and am interested in becoming a Real Estate agent. I am unsure of the best way to go about it education/course wise. I work 9-5 and would prefer to take classes at night if possible. Also, if you have any tips for someone just starting out or looking to pursue this career, any help would be appreciated.. Thank you in advance. 

0Reply
10 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Tulsa, OK · Member since 2016 · 408 posts · 242 votes
    7y

    Depending on how well you learn yourself, online schools that are approved may be your best option. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.