Looking for Residential Assisted Living houses in Phoenix

Looking for Residential Assisted Living houses in Phoenix

Investor · Parrish, FL · Member since 2014 · 120 posts · 115 votes

Hello all, 

I'm a real estate investor and Realtor here in Phoenix but wanted to see if anyone had any of market deals that are either set up for Residential assisted living, or is set up and has the business also that's for sale as a package. I found a few options on MLS, but wanted to see what other had, if anything. I'm looking mainly in Scottsdale, anywhere from 400k to 700k.

Thanks in advance!

0Reply
10 views

Most Popular Reply

Specialist · New Milford, CT · Member since 2014 · 30 posts · 23 votes
7y

Contact Emmanuel Guarino.  He's the leading expert realtor on buying/selling assisted living homes in AZ.  Sorry, don't have contact info; you'll have to google him.  But tell him Laura Abbott sent you.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Paradise Valley, AZ · Member since 2018 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Greg Junge:

    Hello all, 

    I'm a real estate investor and Realtor here in Phoenix but wanted to see if anyone had any of market deals that are either set up for Residential assisted living, or is set up and has the business also that's for sale as a package. I found a few options on MLS, but wanted to see what other had, if anything. I'm looking mainly in Scottsdale, anywhere from 400k to 700k.

    Thanks in advance!

     I had lunch last year with a guy who was going to sell his assisted living units but I think they were in Tempe or Mesa. He was on BP so if you do a search for assisted living he might come up. I don't remember his name off hand.

  • Specialist · New Milford, CT · Member since 2014 · 30 posts · 23 votes
    7y

    Contact Emmanuel Guarino.  He's the leading expert realtor on buying/selling assisted living homes in AZ.  Sorry, don't have contact info; you'll have to google him.  But tell him Laura Abbott sent you.

  • Rental Property Investor · Chandler, AZ · Member since 2017 · 39 posts · 9 votes
    7y

    Hi @Greg Junge,

    I remember seeing one for sale recenlty. Will find it and inbox you the details.

  • Investor · Parrish, FL · Member since 2014 · 120 posts · 115 votes
    7y

    @Laura Abbott Thanks, I've been in touch with him pretty regularly, but just wanted to see what else people from BP had, if anything.  Thanks Laura!

    @Anudeep Yapala Great, thank you so much!

    @Account Closed Thanks Mike, if you do find that person, please let me know. I did search for people locally for assisted living already and have reached out to a few.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.