What’s the best broker to work for for a new agent in Nassau li?

3 Replies

Hello everyone, I just got my real estate license and I’m looking to start working as a real estate agent in a few months. I live in bayside queens ny, so I’m looking to work for a broker in or near bayside ny. Some of the things I’m looking for are good mentorship, Leads for new agents, positive work team and good training.

Originally posted by @Janine Bynoe :

Hello everyone, I just got my real estate license and I’m looking to start working as a real estate agent in a few months. I live in bayside queens ny, so I’m looking to work for a broker in or near bayside ny. Some of the things I’m looking for are good mentorship, Leads for new agents, positive work team and good training.

Try reaching out to some of these

https://www.biggerpockets.com/companies/find-real-estate-agent-directory

EXP Realty has been the most lucrative and best decision of m y life. I left teaching after 12 years and interviewed tons of models/firms.  There was no comparison! New York has great opportunity as an EXP agent.;). Best of luck with your decision!

@Janine Bynoe , I'd also go on MLSLI.com and see what broker's have listings in your area, and reach out to each for an interview.  You should be interviewing them at the same time they're interviewing you.

Good luck!