Skip to content
Real Estate Agent

User Stats

Votes
Justin Makkay
  • Boston, MA
Votes |
Boston newbie - Let's hit the ground running!

Justin Makkay
  • Boston, MA
Posted Nov 6 2019, 18:02

Yeo! How's it going bigger pockets? My name is Justin. I currently live in South Boston, working in sales just outside the city and I'm looking to use my free time to get started investing in real estate. I've spent the last few months reading, learning, and listening to Brandon and David too much. Right now I've got a few big goals for 2020: get that first deal, set up a house hack, and finish the year working on deal #2. Things I'd love to learn on BP: what are some best practices when analyzing a market? what should and shouldn't I focus on? and any "I wish I knew this when I started" tips!

Also, any advice about getting my Real Estate License? In Massachusetts its fairly easier/cheaper than most states and transacts into a few other states I'd be interested in investing in. (Specifically, PA and CO)

That being said I'm open to helping any investors around Boston with property clean up, financial modeling, book keeping, etc. on the weekends in exchange for some RE advice. I'm here to learn, grow, and help out anyway I can. Shoot me a message if you'd like to get connected and I look forward to help your business stay boomin!