Real Estate Agent

User Stats

Votes
Tyler Warne
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Helena, MT
Votes |
What is the best way to start a mastermind group?

Tyler Warne
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Helena, MT
Posted Nov 8 2019, 02:55

What do you do? How do people get this thing rolling? I have a business, am buying another RE sales business, need to expand my operations, and need to find good employees, all while saving money for another buy and hold - personally, and finding a commercial building-professionally, balancing family and fun. What do people recommend? Is there anyone interested in starting something like the group that Brandon and David are a part of (Gobundance)? Something for investors and business owners that are a little farther along their journey? 

Another seemingly difficult hurdle is living in a remote-ish location, Montana. But the internet keeps us connected so well...

I did enjoy the group which was facilitated through BP, but I thought that these folks were doing good and are all on their journeys, but it wasn't a specific group of people that were into the same things or overcoming similar obstacles and everyone was mostly pretty fresh. 

I want reliability, accountability, maybe some skin in the game (cost and time), and/or an annual retreat. Looking for an option, or if anyone has one they are a part of that I could join. I also don't want to do something that is out of the wheelhouse, or that is too general about just getting bigger, I want specific RE and CRE.

Leave a message if anyone is interested in starting this or would like to begin the process.