Can any one recommend an Appraiser in the metro Detroit area?

Can any one recommend an Appraiser in the metro Detroit area?

Flipper/Rehabber · Detroit, MI · Member since 2018 · 33 posts · 17 votes

I’m looking for an Appraiser to add to my team if you any please forward There contact info

0Reply
9 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Yonah WeissPro Member
    Cost Segregation Expert and Investor · Lakewood, NJ · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    @Jermyn Brown, if it's for commercial, I would reach out to David Abraham with Colliers. Happy to send you his contact via DM if it's relevant.

  • Investor · Arroyo Grande, CA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    I've got a guy I, and many friends, work with. He's great, and a licensed builder. Shoot me a message if you want his info.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Detroit, MI · Member since 2018 · 33 posts · 17 votes
    6y

    yes Travis please pass over the contact info if you can I think I got myself into a jam and need a second opinion

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.