What is the best thing a real estate agent has done for you?

What is the best thing a real estate agent has done for you?

Realtor · Ruskin, FL · Member since 2019 · 18 posts · 5 votes

As a broker, business, client or customer what has been the best thing a real estate agent has done for you or your business?

0Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor/Accountant/Builder · Meno, OK · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 918 votes
6y
Bring me deals on a silver platter. I have a realtor, an agent, that learned 18 years ago that if he brought me a deal, that I would look at it and let him know within a few minutes, yeah or nay, and that I would be a cash buyer and follow through. He has made me a lot of money over the years bringing me sweet deals.
See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor/Accountant/Builder · Meno, OK · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 918 votes
    6y
    Bring me deals on a silver platter. I have a realtor, an agent, that learned 18 years ago that if he brought me a deal, that I would look at it and let him know within a few minutes, yeah or nay, and that I would be a cash buyer and follow through. He has made me a lot of money over the years bringing me sweet deals.
  • Realtor · Ruskin, FL · Member since 2019 · 18 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    @Arlan Potter thank you. This makes sense. I’d like to be the one with the silver platter for sure.

  • Member since 2018 · 563 posts · 562 votes
    6y

    My folks got a sweet deal on their house and the realtor they used had to really fight to get the offer submitted because other realtor in her office that represented the seller, was trying to stop the lowball offer from presented, until he could find a better offer that  could get both sides of the commission on.

  • Specialist · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2012 · 865 posts · 351 votes
    6y

    I had one realtor find me buyers for many of my owner Finance Houses. I just told him about two more today I will Finance. He also speaks Spanish as well so that helps in this area. 

    I find a lot of buyers myself, but realtors have bought me buyers as well so it works out and they get paid on a client that would of not made them any money if they had to get a bank loan. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.