Recommendation of Real Estate schools for new agents

Recommendation of Real Estate schools for new agents

Member since 2020 · 1 post · 1 vote

Hello, I’m looking to become a Real estate agent in South Texas. If I can get some recommendations for good real estate schools or your experience with a particular school I’ll appreciate that A lot!

Thank you B.P!

1Reply
17 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2019 · 240 posts · 155 votes
    6y

    @Luis Melendez

    Hi! Congrats on taking the leap to get licensed!

    Are you looking to take your course online or in person? From my experience (I took it online) taking the course online offers tremendous time flexibility if that’s what you’re looking for but from what I’ve heard taking the classes in person can offer some great networking opportunities with like minded individuals.

    One of the top Texas real estate schools is Champions. They offer a very extensive and detailed course that also comes with a exam prep package if you choose. Another great aspect of champions is that they offer both in person and online classes.

    I took the course online with a provider called TrainAgents because it was the cheapest from what I can find. From looking at some of the reviews online it may not look like the most favorable provider, but I was able to pass both portions of the exam with no problems on my first try!

    If you’re still having trouble trying to decide on a course TREC (the Texas real estate and licensing department) has a list of approved real estate course providers that you can choose from and compare.

    Hope I can help! And good luck on getting your license!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.