Best zip codes in St. Louis for rental investments

Best zip codes in St. Louis for rental investments

Rental Property Investor · Bentonville, AR · Member since 2020 · 86 posts · 15 votes

I would like to know the best areas in St. Louis to buy and hold real estate properties ? Zip codes which are easy to rent and can get a good cash flow with less crime. Any recommendations please.

0Reply
83 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2020 · 38 posts · 8 votes
5y

@Brandon Carlson

63117 (Richmond Heights) , 63130 (university city which is close to Washington Univ) and 63110 (tower grove, Shaw, dogtown) are all very good areas. I know them all well as I have either lived or worked there. They are high value areas where people want to live and make great areas for STRs. Good deals don’t come up often in those areas as they are highly sought after but if you can find one it will pay well.

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2020 · 38 posts · 8 votes
    6y

    @Sunny Sunnyvale 63117, 63130, 63110

  • Rental Property Investor · Bentonville, AR · Member since 2020 · 86 posts · 15 votes
    6y

    @Amanuel Yohannes Thanks a lot

    Also what you think about 63121,63136 and also what you think about the area Charbonier Rd. Florissant, MO 63031 ?

  • Rental Property Investor · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2020 · 38 posts · 8 votes
    6y

    @Sunny Sunnyvale Florissant is also good area for investment properties. Class C neighborhood. From what I’ve heard it cash flows.

  • Boston, MA · Member since 2021 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @Sunny S. hope all is well.  I came across your post while searching BP.  Did you even move forward with investing in St. Louis?  I am currently scoping out this market as well.  Would be interested if you had any luck in any of those zips.  

    Thanks, 
    Mike

  • Rental Property Investor · Bentonville, AR · Member since 2020 · 86 posts · 15 votes
    5y

    @Michael Brigandi Iam still looking for good deals. Mainly looking for 4 plex or SFH with good cash flow.

  • Real Estate Consultant · Glendora, CA · Member since 2019 · 314 posts · 95 votes
    5y

    @Account Closed What specifically do you like about 63117,63130, and 63110?

    I recently did my first flip in St. Ann and now I'm thinking of purchasing a rental. 

    Thanks

  • Rental Property Investor · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2020 · 38 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    @Brandon Carlson

    63117 (Richmond Heights) , 63130 (university city which is close to Washington Univ) and 63110 (tower grove, Shaw, dogtown) are all very good areas. I know them all well as I have either lived or worked there. They are high value areas where people want to live and make great areas for STRs. Good deals don’t come up often in those areas as they are highly sought after but if you can find one it will pay well.

  • Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Sunny S.:

    I would like to know the best areas in St. Louis to buy and hold real estate properties ? Zip codes which are easy to rent and can get a good cash flow with less crime. Any recommendations please.


     Hi Sunny! We work with investors in St. Louis if you are still interested.

  • Member since 2024 · 1 post · 0 votes
    2y

    Hi Sunny
    I am new to real estate investing and I am planning to buy my first investment property in st.louis.  I came across your post while doing some research. Did you invest in st.louis and if yes, could you please let me know your experience so far with st.louis market?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.