Renewing your California Broker License after 4 years.

Renewing your California Broker License after 4 years.

Real Estate Broker · Johns Creek, GA · Member since 2009 · 870 posts · 664 votes

I currently live in Georgia now and have fulfilled my renewal requirements for my broker license in Georgia. You just have to take 8 classes - 3 hours each to filfull the GA renewal requirements.

I've been thinking about just dropping the California Broker License, but thinking about what i had to go throught to pass that exam, I am leaning towards renewing my California broker license as well just for personal reasons.

For those of you who are Brokers in California what is cheapest and the fastest way to renew my license? What is the cost involved in renewing your California Broker License?

I found a link below that i may just take online.

Thanks.

http://www.retrainersca.com/Real_Estate_Broker_Continuing_Education_Online_Courses.html

0Reply
9 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Johns Creek, GA · Member since 2009 · 870 posts · 664 votes
    13y

    Between Real Estate Trainers and Allied Real Estate School which is better to renew with?

    Thanks.

  • Karen MargraveBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    13y

    I've used Allied, as did my husband. My daughter used First Tuesday, and I looked at it and didn't like it at all. Allied is very easy to do online.

  • Real Estate Broker · Johns Creek, GA · Member since 2009 · 870 posts · 664 votes
    13y

    Karen, how much time did it take you to get through 45 hours online? Did u find the allied renewal classes interesting or was it more like, let me get this thing over with.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.