What types of companies target real estate agents?

What types of companies target real estate agents?

Investor · Toledo, OH · Member since 2012 · 292 posts · 34 votes

Hi; I'm looking to create a newsletter (snail mail) that will target real estate agents in my local area. I'm going to call other companies in the local area to see if they'd be interested in contributing insightful content. Obviously I don't want the newsletter to be a giant promotion so the content must be both relevant & valuable.

What types of companies target realtors for regular marketing efforts anyways? I don't know your world at all right now. I have on my list mortgage brokers & title companies.

0Reply
6 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor, Entrepreneur, Educator · Springfield, MO · Member since 2009 · 21k+ posts · 12k+ votes
    13y

    Bail bondsmen.....

  • Investor, Entrepreneur, Educator · Springfield, MO · Member since 2009 · 21k+ posts · 12k+ votes
    13y

    Really,

    Car dealers and car repair shops
    Tax services
    Title loan and small personal loan co.
    On another platform;
    Title companies
    Insurance
    Mortgage Brokers
    Banks
    Probably the most popular areas....

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.