Best place to get a real estate license online ?

Best place to get a real estate license online ?

Snowflake, AZ · Member since 2019 · 16 posts · 4 votes

Interested in becoming a licensed realtor looking for advice on good online courses.

1Reply
16 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · DC MD, VA & NV · Member since 2014 · 512 posts · 292 votes
    6y

    As there are many options, I would simply Google that for your state.  I believe “the CE Shop” offers pre as well as post licensing continuing education.  Kaplan is another reputable online course.  Good Luck @Eli Jackson!

  • Real Estate Agent · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2019 · 45 posts · 19 votes
    6y

    Hi @Eli Jackson, I agree with @Marian Huish above. Also I would suggest reading reviews on local RE schools in your area, and perhaps going that route, as many RE schools are now offering online classes due to COVID-19.  Best of luck!  

  • Snowflake, AZ · Member since 2019 · 16 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    @Marian Huish

    Thank you so much for your input

  • Snowflake, AZ · Member since 2019 · 16 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    @Tracy Cummins

    Thank you ma’am

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.