Real Estate brokerages in Portland, Maine?

Real Estate brokerages in Portland, Maine?

Interior Decorator · Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2018 · 31 posts · 21 votes

Hi there,

I am in the process of moving to Portland, ME and just passed Maine real estate agent exam. I am now starting to look for a brokerage to sign with in the area. I was wondering if there's any fellow Portlanders out there that have insight into which brokerage agencies are worth looking into?

Thanks!

Ellie

0Reply
11 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Portland, ME · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Ellie Ryan I’ve heard Keller Williams is the best company to start with as an agent.

  • Realtor · Portland, ME · Member since 2018 · 25 posts · 17 votes
    6y

    Hi Ellie. I just DM'd you from my other BP account (actually didn't realize I had 2, lol). Our team is hiring agents now in the Portland area. We started at KW and now have moved over to EXP Realty, so we can give you a good perspective on both options.

  • Interior Decorator · Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2018 · 31 posts · 21 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Sean Higgins:

    @Ellie Ryan I’ve heard Keller Williams is the best company to start with as an agent.

     Thanks for your insight!

  • Interior Decorator · Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2018 · 31 posts · 21 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Michael Weisman:

    Hi Ellie. I just DM'd you from my other BP account (actually didn't realize I had 2, lol). Our team is hiring agents now in the Portland area. We started at KW and now have moved over to EXP Realty, so we can give you a good perspective on both options.

    Thanks again Mike! It was great chatting with you earlier.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.