Have a 2 family house paid for what should I next

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · New York, NY · Member since 2019 · 23 posts · 18 votes
    5y

    You have plenty of options @Thomas Fowler. I can't tell you what you should but I can tell you what I would consider doing. If it's fixed up you can flip it and then 1031 exchange it for a better deal. You can also rent it out and HELOC to get money out of the property to buy another deal. You have plenty of options my man.

  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    @Gio Corpus thanks it need to be fixed I live on one floor other floor empty have 3k saved

  • Investor · Northern VA · Member since 2020 · 124 posts · 87 votes
    5y

    Great job. Sounds like you're in a good position! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.