I'm a cash buyer in Suffolk County NY.

I'm a cash buyer in Suffolk County NY.

Rental Property Investor 路 Valley Stream NY 路 Member since 2019 路 51 posts 路 10 votes

Looking to build my network in Suffolk County NY, let's connect.

0Reply
17 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor 路 Far Rockaway, NY 路 Member since 2020 路 22 posts 路 16 votes
    5y

    Hey @Tony Shiwprashad, I'm looking to purchase property closer to nassau. What strategies do you use to find deals in this market?

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Valley Stream NY 路 Member since 2019 路 51 posts 路 10 votes
    5y

    Hey, @Danny Smith the key to finding deals is all about the network.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Far Rockaway, NY 路 Member since 2020 路 22 posts 路 16 votes
    5y

    @Tony Shiwprashad ur 馃挴 right I'm working on it now

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.