Soon to be Real estate agent in the Indianapolis Are

Soon to be Real estate agent in the Indianapolis Are

Real Estate Agent · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2020 · 15 posts · 8 votes

Hi, I’m Donald Cox a 19 y/o ambitious hustler about to make my break into the real estate industry in early February in the Indianapolis Area.

I don’t want to be an average newbie, I want to be one that stands out for the rest and I’m willing to work for it!

So with that said I am looking to make some connections now and not wait until I’m licensed.

If there is anyone in the Indianapolis area or even anywhere else in the world that would like to connect and maybes share some tips and strategies that can help me excel in my early stages I’d greatly appreciate it.

0Reply
16 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2019 · 63 posts · 24 votes
    5y

    @Donald C Cox Hey Donald I'm local in the Indianapolis area feel free to reach out.

  • Kerry Noble JrPro Member
    Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    Definitely open to connecting

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.