Investment Opportunities in Fayetteville, AR

Investment Opportunities in Fayetteville, AR

Investor · Fayetteville, AR · Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hello!!

My significant other and I are new to real estate investing. Currently living in Dallas, TX. Looking for investment opportunities In Fayetteville, AR - that is where our family lives!

Any advise/recommendation is greatly appreciated!

0Reply
15 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Fayetteville, AR · Member since 2017 · 375 posts · 240 votes
    5y

    @Rachel St. Clair Congrats on jumping in. My advice is network, and find one off-market strategy and stick with it for at least three months. Also, know what you are looking for so that when it does come across your eyes, you can pull the trigger fast.

  • Investor · Member since 2019 · 48 posts · 32 votes
    5y

    Hi Rachel! I'm in the same boat. I live in Plano but looking to invest in NWA. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.