Buyers Agent Recommendations in Kansas City Missouri

Buyers Agent Recommendations in Kansas City Missouri

Rental Property Investor · Fort Collins, CO · Member since 2021 · 14 posts · 2 votes

Hi there, my name is Steven and my wife and I are investors from Fort Collins Colorado. We are looking to get into the Kansas City Missouri market as buy and hold investors. Wanting Recommendations for a good Buyers agent to navigate the area. Looking to buy multiple single family homes under market value, personally do the rehabs and get them rented through a local property manager. Any contacts or recommendations would greatly be appreciated.

Thank you kindly, Steven

0Reply
17 views

Most Popular Reply

Property Manager · Kansas City · Member since 2021 · 59 posts · 42 votes
4y

Good morning - 

How exciting to be investing in KC!  I would recommend @Caleb Brown for your real estate needs.  It is important to get your team assembled as soon as possible.  If I can assist, please feel free to reach out. 

Melinda

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Kansas City · Member since 2021 · 59 posts · 42 votes
    4y

    Good morning - 

    How exciting to be investing in KC!  I would recommend @Caleb Brown for your real estate needs.  It is important to get your team assembled as soon as possible.  If I can assist, please feel free to reach out. 

    Melinda

  • Real Estate Agent · Kansas City · Member since 2018 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    4y

    Happy to help @Steven Thinnes

  • Real Estate Broker · Coppell, TX · Member since 2011 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    4y

    You want to connect with Brad Korn.   High energy realtor in KC.

    Seems like a great place to invest. 

    Lots of opportunity there.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.