Refi and cash out with no seasoning

Refi and cash out with no seasoning

Fairfield, CA · Member since 2015 · 79 posts · 26 votes

I need to refinance/cash out my newly rehabbed rental property. I do not want to wait the typical 6 month seasoning time.. How can I go about doing this?

0Reply
29 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Member since 2021 · 495 posts · 130 votes
    4y

    How long has it been since purchase?

  • Investor · Chesapeake, VA · Member since 2015 · 29 posts · 7 votes
    4y

    Next time build more value in your project and inflate the cost breakdown.  Too much to explain here, reach out.

    gary

  • Jared RineBusiness Member
    Lender · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 277 votes
    4y

    @Jesse Kerr..did you find what you were looking for?

    Jared Rine United Lending Partners53 Reviews
    View Page
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.