Has Anyone Heard of and/or Used Accept.inc

Has Anyone Heard of and/or Used Accept.inc

Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2021 · 34 posts · 18 votes
Hello BP community!

I have recently learned about an interesting lender called Accept.inc that I haven't heard of before, and I wanted to see if anyone else in the BP community has used Accept.inc and can share their experience and/or thoughts. From what I can tell, Accept.inc is similar to a traditional/conventional lender, but Accept.inc differentiates themselves by providing the cash up-front so home buyer's can be more competitive by way of putting in all-cash offers. Instead of underwriting after going under contract, Accept.inc will underwrite as part of the cash pre-approval process, and there are no points or fees, and rates and terms are the same as a conventional lender.

Having a lender that can submit cash-offers, close fast, with similar rates and terms to a conventional lender and no points/fees seems like it might be too good to be true. Could this type of lender work well for BRRRR or off-market deals since the closing period is fast and rates are more attractive compared to a hard money lender?

My main concern here is that it really appears too good to be true. Has anyone else used this particular lender or a lender that does something similar? I always ask my set of questions for vetting a lender, but since this lender is a bit different I wanted to ask the community what are some considerations to look out for and some good questions to ask?
1Reply
45 views

Most Popular Reply

David MackinBusiness Member
Lender · Westminster, CO · Member since 2021 · 92 posts · 86 votes
4y
Accept.Inc Is no doubt a great lender option in this market. Cash offers find their way to the winning side quite often.

A couple things to be aware of when using them:

1. Interest rate can potentially be higher than going the traditional route. In this market, if a higher Interest rate is doable for you and it means that you get the property you want, by all means go for it!

2. Seller agents that aren't coached on these kind of offers might be weary to go for it. An agent that understands Accept.Inc's methods would probably be okay with it. But, agents want to know everything that's happening with an offer. If they think something weird is going on in the background, they might not go with it.

All this being said, for a lot of people the pros far outweigh the cons. I've met many folks that enjoyed their services!
See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Denver, CO · Member since 2021 · 10 posts · 10 votes
    4y
    Hey Jeff! I have not used accept.inc personally but know several people that have and they have nothing but good things to say about it
  • Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2021 · 34 posts · 18 votes
    4y

    @Greg Pickett Thanks for confirming! Based on the conversation I had with them, they definitely appear to be a great lender option especially in competitive markets like Denver!

  • Real Estate Agent · Denver, CO · Member since 2021 · 10 posts · 10 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Account Closed:

    @Greg Pickett Thanks for confirming! Based on the conversation I had with them, they definitely appear to be a great lender option especially in competitive markets like Denver!

    Being able to put in a cash offer in this market is huge! Definitely get where you are coming from thinking it might be too good to be true but based on what I am hearing its as good as advertised! Cant say 100% though because I don't have any first hand experience with them
  • David MackinBusiness Member
    Lender · Westminster, CO · Member since 2021 · 92 posts · 86 votes
    4y
    Accept.Inc Is no doubt a great lender option in this market. Cash offers find their way to the winning side quite often.

    A couple things to be aware of when using them:

    1. Interest rate can potentially be higher than going the traditional route. In this market, if a higher Interest rate is doable for you and it means that you get the property you want, by all means go for it!

    2. Seller agents that aren't coached on these kind of offers might be weary to go for it. An agent that understands Accept.Inc's methods would probably be okay with it. But, agents want to know everything that's happening with an offer. If they think something weird is going on in the background, they might not go with it.

    All this being said, for a lot of people the pros far outweigh the cons. I've met many folks that enjoyed their services!
  • Realtor · Littleton, CO · Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    Thank you for asking this question! Came here to ask the same thing. As an agent in crazy Colorado I saw a post about them and looked at their website, which has a great FAQ section for both buyers and agents. They do disclose that they cannot create cash offers for FHA and jumbo loans, and require a larger down payment as extra security for creating the cash offer on the buyer's behalf. So it's not all rainbows and butterflies, however I look forward to learning more about them and see how well they work.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.